Alpha is a big fan of routines. He likes to systematize his life for productivity and happiness. He does better with structure in his life. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about his night routine to prepare for the slumber ahead.
Five Phases of Night Grooming
- Internal - he takes his vitamins at night so his body can absorb them while at rest which include a multi, C, Zinc, Omegas (3 6, 9), B complex, and D3. They are the building blocks your body needs (correct, rebuild, and repair).
- Cleansing - body scrub, wash hair, and wash face.
- Teeth - floss, brush, and rinse
- Body - deodorant and lotion (night is the best time to repair and rebuild)
- Protect and correct - anti-aging serum, eye cream, and night moisturizer
Take care of yourself the night before. If you are looking for great skin care products at a great price, try Alpha's new skin care company. Tiege Hanley offers uncomplicated skin care for men. It's super high quality and the best game in town. The system is simplified so you have the essentials to look the best you can forever.