Is your wardrobe a cluttered and chaotic mess? Well, less is more! In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses 6 shirt styles that every guy needs. With these six essential shirts, you are covered for every outfit for every occasion.
The Six Men's Shirt Essentials
- Plain white tee shirt - needs to fit well, sheer is bad, sleeves should have tricep exposure. Wear with bathing suit, shorts, jeans, and chinos.
- High quality polo shirt - nicer and softer fabric (doesn't get pill-balls or stretch out). Wear shorts, jeans, tucked in or out, and business casual.
- Short sleeve button-up shirt - keep it simple & clean (not a bunch of pockets or stuff on the shoulders) as possible and not super long covering your crotch. Wear tucked and untucked. See what Aaron made: Tailor Store
- Henley - masculine, versatile, and great in the cooler months. Wear with jeans & boots or sneakers.
- Long sleeve button-up shirt - playful, fun, and tailored within an inch of your life. Wear out casually, tucked in or out, with loafers or boots. See what Aaron made: Tailor Store
- White tailored dress shirt - most versatile of all shirts and it looks incredible on every guy. It's crisp and clean! Another option is 'business blue' for the business man or (have a job). It works with gray, charcoal, brown, blue, and black. Tuck into jeans, dark wash, khakis, or chinos for casual cool. See the two that Aaron made: Tailor Store
Check out Aaron's creations of the short sleeve button-up, long sleeve button-up, white tailored, and business blue on Tailor Store You plug in your measurements, and the shirt will fit to perfection. They will make it right so you are looking tight! Free shipping to Europe, USA, and Canada.
Get rid of your closet clutter so you can operate your wardrobe effectively and efficiently. Keep it simple and clean. These six shirts are essential, and you will have the right shirt for every outfit and every occasion!