PMD | Personal Microderm Man code Alpha15 for 15% Off
Have you ever heard someone say that men look better when they age? They are lying! In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how men are trying to look mature up to their late 30s when all of the sudden mother nature and poor lifestyle choices catch up to them.
Aging is inevitable but how you age is optional. Facebook is the inspiration for this topic. Alpha talks about how some of his high school friends look 20 years older than him. These are reasons why:
- Smoking - it's the #1 thing that will make you look super old, super fast.
- Heavy drinker -alcohol ages your skin super fast making red and ruddy appearance.
- Drink enough water throughout your lifetime - dehydration is terrible for your body and skin.
- No exfoliating - you need to remove dead skin and grime. Fresh and lively new skin will appear and collagen will be stimulated. Exfoliating is not the same as cleaning. Alpha has talked about the PMD countless times, which he recommends. He talks about micro-dermabrasion at the dermatologist, which is time consuming and expensive. The PMD allows micro-dermabrasion at home at an affordable price. Alpha has seen his wrinkles dissipate, and others also report great results with acne scars.
- Crash dieting - instead of a healthy diet and losing weight over time, you do it super fast. Your skin will look loose as a result.
- You don't eat enough of the good fats - avocado, legumes, and nuts. These are Omega 3, 6, and 9 are essential.
- Get enough sleep! Get 7 to 8 solid! If not, you can look older.
- Exercise - lack of exercise is a critical aspect that sabotages looking young for years to come.
- Not using the proper products on your face - use skin care products such as Tiege Hanley