Have you ever been so sick & tired with messing with your hair that you want to shave it off? Are you one of those who wants to set it & forget it? Well for those of you who feel like this, in this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over 5 hassle free hairstyles that are still sexy! Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a zero-maintenance hair style. However, this list starts with the lowest maintenance & products and increases from there.
Low Maintenance & Easy Men's Hair Styles
- Buzz cut - simple & sexy. Use clippers (attachment with 1, 2, or 3 guard). Combined with a short beard is super macho-ness.
- Crew cut - low maintenance but the issue is that it can get fuzzy. Use a light product like Pete and Pedro Clay for shine and eliminate puff. This style is idiot-proof.
- Caesar - basic & simple. It's the perfect for guys who are self-conscious about their forehead. Your hairline is camouflaged a bit. Use something like the Pete & Pedro Putty that has a matte-hold. You don't want to be shiny like you are wearing a helmet.
- Classic side Part - it's a solid style that looks great on most guys. The shorter the style, the easier the maintenance. Use Pete & Pedro Putty or Power Pomade for higher hold.
- Short textured cut - for spiky, playfulness, and messiness. It's not as refined and polished as the side part. It's appropriate for the office but playful for party time. Your hair texture determines the product you will need for this style: thin hair (lighter product) or thicker hair (product with pop and punch like Pete & Pedro Putty).