Bad boys dominate because of their mindset. It’s not their looks or money. Men like Joe Rogan, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Donald Trump are bad boys in their respective areas — they do specific things that men succumb to and make women want them. Here are some of their mind tricks that you should steal.
Adopt the Bad Boy mentality to dominate life!
- They are incredibly selfish — they know they have to take what they want, and they are selfish with their time too.
- They act like they’ve been there before — ‘fake it until you make it.’ They are calm, cool, and collected; they are alluring and intoxicating, being comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
- They are willing to walk away — many men are fearful of losing what they want, but bad boys are willing to say ‘no’ and walk away. People can feel this.
- They don’t care and have the mindset that they can’t get hurt — (a) if you don’t like them, they don’t care. Check out “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” by Mark Mason. This is a must listen to for each and every one of you. (b) No matter what people do, they still dominate due to their mindset that they can’t get hurt. Check out the audio book, “Can’t Hurt Me” by David Goggins, which is inspiring and blows my mind. Click https://www.audible.com/alpham or text ‘ALPHAM’ to 500 500 to get a free 30-day trial of Audible Premium Plus + one free Audiobook. Check out Audible Plus to download and stream thousands of all-you-can-listen audiobooks, originals, and podcasts.
- They are unapologetically disciplined — people don’t break their focus, because nothing else matters until they’ve achieved their goals.
- They don’t ask for permission — they act for forgiveness because they don’t wait for approval. They go after what they want and push the boundaries of their comfort zones, taking calculated risks.
- They realize that relationships are a choice — they choose their friends and relationships. They aren’t needy; instead, they’re self-sufficient.
- They are willing to fail — They take chances and risks, and they don’t live in isolation or protect themselves from failure. They go after what they want, knowing what failure is necessary for success professionally and socially.