Whether or not you’re on your 1st date or your 37th, you need to make sure you do a few things that your boys haven’t told you to do. To knock it out of the dating park and increase your chances of getting action, do these things before your date.
Knock it out of the dating park!
- Ask her out — if you get rejected, it only stings for a second, but regret lasts a lifetime. Don’t let your friend ask her out before you do!
- Make a plan — your date doesn’t have to be big or fancy, but you have to make a plan such as grabbing a slice of pizza, going for a walk in the park, or exploring a flea market or festival. You also need to let her know what to expect so she can dress for the date appropriately.
- Plan your outfit — dress with intention and purpose. And if you can afford a new shirt, new pair of shoes, or a new pair of jeans, you will feel good knowing that you look good. It’s confidence from the inside out. Consider what she normally sees you wearing because you want to take it to the next level.
- Groom — let the tiger out of the jungle by taking down the monster man bush which will make Big Al look bigger and stop the stink due to removing excess hair that traps odor. Also, power your boys after you get out of the shower every single day. Put some up the booty crack to eliminate swamp ass and a sweaty butt crack. The best on the market is talc-free Pete & Pedro Powder.
- Clean up your place — make sure your bedroom is clean (vacuuming and toilet included), make sure it smells good, and make sure you have recently changed your sheets (don’t presume or assume you’ll be getting action, however). Also, make sure your bathroom is stocked (flushable butt wipes and toilet deodorizer poop spray included).
- Clean up your ride — your car doesn’t need to be fancy, but it needs to be clean. Wash the outside, clean up the inside, and make sure it smells good.
- Invest in your scent — invest in a signature scent. My all-time favorite is Creed Aventus, which is very pricey at $350. Not wanting to pay that price inspired me to create REBEL EDP. Build your fragrance arsenal. Try Pete & Pedro’s other fragrances, too: Villain (inspired by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille), HERO (inspired by Acqua di Gio), and KING (inspired by Creed Green Irish Tweed).
- Have protection — you need to have condoms or you won’t be getting any action because if you’re not protected, you potentially risk getting her pregnant or an STD. Don’t keep condoms in the car (the heat degrades latex) or in your wallet (they can get damaged). Put a condom or two in your sock for the evening. If you have them, great! If you don’t need them, no big deal.
- Have some cash — keep some cash on you to tip the valet ($5+)
- Pay the bill — if you asked her out or it’s early in the dating, you need to pay. But, you don’t always have to pay. If you start dating, you may start alternating or splitting.
- BONUS Alpha Tips — be on time, open doors for her, put your phone on silent and put it away, and never ever force or pressure her into doing anything that she’s not ready to do (take it slow and be connected before taking things further).