Teen Fashion | Student Style Tips
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents Austin from the Student Style YouTube channel. Alpha met him at Style Con 2 years ago when he was 15 years old. He also met his mother, Pam, who he absolutely adores! She is an amazing and supportive mother. Austin started a YouTube channel talking about teen style tips, which he is a guest here today.
Austin's Ten Student Style Tips
- Slim fit jeans - slim fit makes you look better than wearing baggy jeans.
- Great polo shirt - get one that is different which is clean and simple. Austin gives an example.
- Fun button-up shirt - Austin talks about his polka-dot Polo and how to style it.
- Undercut hair style - an undercut is great for the morning and is stylish & youthful.
- Tapered sweatpants - the taper at the ankle looks more stylish than baggy sweatpants. You are comfortable without looking like garbage. Gray is the recommended color.
- Great sneaker - Austin talks about his Aldo shoe.
- Wrist accessories - one good watch and one bracelet. Wearing a bracelet with it takes the style level from a 6 to an 8 right there. Austin's watch is from Fossil.
- Black Chelsea boot - these can be your first stylish shoes / boots in your wardrobe. Start with black. Fall and winter, it's a great option. You can pair with something as casual as jeans up to something as formal as a suit. They also can be worn in the snow. Austin talks about his from Aldo which are longer in the toe-box.
- Tee shirt - Austin discusses his from J. Crew. It's not a regular, plain tee but doesn't take away from casual school. Get something fitted, a bit outside of the box, and something that is clean and stylish.
- Tailored navy suit - you can wear the pieces separately, including to school. You can also wear it to a wedding, funeral, and other formal occasions.