How to Look AWESOME Wearing a T-Shirt | 5 Secret Tee Shirt Wearing Tips
There is nothing like throwing-on your favorite tee shirt!? Wouldn't it be even better if that tee shirt looked awesome on you? Absofreakinlutely! In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses 5 tee shirt tips to make sure your favorite tee shirt looks terrific.
Look Awesome in Your T-Shirt
- It's all about the fit - the one that looks best on you is strategically fitted, which Alpha describes and demonstrates. The chest, shoulders, and arms are snug. The body is not super tight, but rather it drapes, moves, and flows when you move. Try the smaller size so it's strategically snug in the right places.
- It's all about the sleeve length - triceps should be exposed. If your sleeves are super high, on the other hand, makes you look like you're trying too hard.
- The shirt length - there is a zone of acceptability which is mid-crotch. Too short is seeing belt when your shirt is out.
- Choose dynamite details - go with a collar if it's a crew neck for comfort and being more stylized. If wearing a v-neck, the 'v' should be respectable. As far as fabric, go for light-weight cotton for the shirt to lay better on your body.
- Work out! Your body is a sexy clothing rack! Everything will look better.