In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro has a question for you. Do you have game? Most of you are wondering what this 'game' is... it's being really, really good at something that requires skill.
When Alpha thinks of game, he thinks of dating. Those with game have an easier time securing relations with their senoritas. Listen to Alpha rather than these other dating dudes that can teach you for $$ or have you attend to their 'mad game' camp! Here you go:
(1) Low self-esteem -- having game starts is a mindset and starts with you believing in yourself. Self-esteem is a skill. You can learn and develop it like Alpha.
- Eliminate negative people in your life
- Take care of your body
- Take care of your brain
- Identify and focus on your strengths
(2) Poor personal presentation - what is your 'brand'? It's the way you package and put yourself together. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and analyze your brand by starting at your head and work down. Do something about it! For example, sweat rings can kill your game.
(3) Poor communication skills - body language, shaking hands, and eye contact are all included. Are you in command of your language? Both verbal and non-verbal can be learned.
Stop Sweat Rings
Alpha gets more emails from guys suffering from constant sweat rings, and he has an answer. Eliminate sweat rings with Thompson Tees. They keep you dry all day long with hydro-sheild patented technology. It's comfortable, and you don't notice the pads. They are machine washable, antimicrobial, and are available in various colors and styles.