As Seen On:

Tani

Menu
Shopping Cart - $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

How to Spot a LIAR | 10 Ways to Detect Lying

Subscribe to Alpha M. on YouTube
Tiege Hanley | code HONESTLYAWESOME25
By a show of hands, who out there is a sh!tty liar? Being lied to sucks, and catching someone in a lie sucks too. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaMAaronMarinoPete & Pedro , and Fashion Anchor says you can use 'tells' to detect deception. You can tell if someone is bullshitting you 75% of the time, but the other 25% of the time, people are just freaking amazing liars!

Fast Facts to Figure Out the Fibber

  1. Their story doesn't quite make sense
  2. Looking at their feet
  3. Saying 'honestly', 'believe me', and 'I'm not lying'
  4. Getting super pissed and offended when confronted
  5. Licking their lips
  6. Eye contact issues
  7. Fidgeting and fix their clothing
  8. Repeating the question you asked
  9. Smiling with their mouth but not their eyes
  10. Trust your gut. Your intuition is usually not wrong!

 

Alpha Ain't Lying!

Tiege Hanley is uncomplicated skincare for men that will enhance your handsome! Men need four skincare essentials, and Tiege Hanley has them for you in both high quality and low price. Subscribe for delivery at your interval preference as well as pause or cancel at anytime. Which level is right for you? Level 1 includes wash, scrub, A.M. SPF moisturizer, and P.M. moisturizer. Anti-aging products, eye cream for Level 2 and super serum for Level 3, enhance the basic system. Free domestic shipping for each! Use the link and code HONESTLYAWESOME25 for 25% off your 1st shipment.

Pete and Pedro

Related Articles

Load More Articles