[email protected] - send picture your hair and current products used
Alpha gets a tons of emails at Pete and Pedro about what styles are in/out and what style is slowly fading away. On Instagram, Alpha asked what is the sexiest men's hair style. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents the sexiest men's hair styles for 2017.
- The Natural - casually cool and not overly processed or product. Lusciously long on top. Use Paste when damp and hit with a hair dryer
- Classic Side Part - never goes out of style and looks killer regardless of length. It's softer in 2017 with a more gradual of taper. Use Power Pomade for high hold, high shine or Putty for high hold, low shine
- Short Messy Textured - great for guy on the go. You have a lot of options with side length, which Alpha discusses.
- Bad Ass Buzz - sexy and masculine when combining the beard into the buzz cut.
- Killer Coif - has a bit of volume and playfulness. Use a pre-styler down a the roots and finish with hairspray
- Soft and Sexy - longer on top with layers and texture. Use Clay so it will have texture and separation.
** The Man Bun - declining popularity. Use Cream to achieve this look.