7 Overpriced Clothing Brands | Overrated Men's Clothes I.M.O
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro gives his opinion about seven clothing brands that are over-priced, over-rated, and a waste of money.
Alpha's 'Don't Waste Your Money' List
- Jos A. Bank - nothing in that joint is worth the price you'll pay
- Men's Warehouse - the quality is sub-par quality and the style is 'eh'
- Armani - single most overpriced brand due to the nosedive in quality (note: Alpha loves Suitsupply)
- Diesel - they make pretty much everything, but each costs a small fortune to buy
- Lacoste - you'll be spending a lot for a little alligator
- Ralph Lauren Polo - paying a lot for a little pony
- Abercrombie - it's the Banana Republic of pricing for young people's clothing; it's a cheaper option but the same quality as Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale. H&M, Zara, and Forever 21 have cheap quality clothing that's affordable (look stylish without spending a ton of money).