Six Common Men's Grooming Mistakes and Fixes
Grooming routines are ritualistic tasks that image conscience men perform on a regular basis to manage & maintain hair, hygiene, and their super sexy image. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro keeps your grooming game on-point with these mistakes and fixes. Your grooming routine is your responsibility; don't be a savage!
Men's Grooming Mistakes and Fixes
- Shaving your unibrow - Alpha compares and contrasts plucking versus shaving
- Neck hair growing out - use clippers or facial hair grooming tool without a guard
- Troll Doll in a Headlock Syndrome - take some of the bulk out of the bush
- Not exfoliating daily anything you shave - helps hairs to break through the surface
- Not cleaning your ears - use a Q-tip!
- Not keeping your facial hair boundaries clean and concise