In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses that aging is inevitable (biological). BUT how you age is optional and under your control (lifestyle).
Getting older happens to the best of us, but how we age is optional. And your lifestyle choices directly impact how you look now and into the future. Are you going to look old ... or handsome? Alpha had a hard time turning 30 years old, but turning 40 years old wasn't that bad. He feels like looks better now at 40 than 30 years old. You should look good for your age, and Alpha is staying sexy and young looking with lifestyle choices.
Tips for Staying Young and Youthful Looking
- Exercise daily - physical activity keeps body fat in check, helps skin with collagen production, and assists with circulation.
- Eat a healthy diet *most of the time* - what you put in your body is correlated how you look on the outside.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you consume - don't overindulge (and never smoke cigarettes!)
- Develop a great skin care routine - start now to solid regimen. Wash your face, moisturize, use sunscreen, and exfoliate
- Hydration - internally water and externally moisturizer
- Get enough sleep - it's crazy critical to aging gracefully
How to Exfoliate
The PMD helps with facial hyper-pigmentation, irregularities on your face, scarring, fine lines, and or wrinkles. This personal microderm tool is comparable to microdermabrasion by doctors where the top layer of skin is removed so fresh and lively skin is revealed. An exfoliating wash is sufficient for some people, but for those who need more attention, the PMD is an incredible product that only takes a few minutes once / twice a week. Alpha started using it, and he noticed a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles as as well as color and tone became more even. It's a great tool to incorporate into your skin care routine.
Uncomplicated Skin Care for Men
Tiege Hanley is Alpha's new skin care business and a monthly skin care subscription with a basic kit $25 (wash, scrub, both am & pm moisturizers), level 2 $35 that adds eye cream, and level 3 $45 that adds anti-aging super serum. The prices are super affordable because the middle man has been eliminated, and all instructions are included. Read the testimonials! Incredible!