If you would have told Alpha that one day he'd be forty-- he'd say, "ME forty? I'll never be that old!" In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says if you play your cards right, you too will be looking awesome at forty one day.
Alpha looks damn good for 40 years old, and he's done things consistently in order to look great 40. He'll continue to look great at 50 and 60 too! But birthdays were not always that happy. Alpha's 30th birthday was depressing. He was the heaviest he's ever been, and he was miserable. He felt he wasn't where he should be professionally, financially, or physically. But flash forward ten years... this 40th birthday. Check out the selfie that Alpha snapped. He's a changed man. In all honestly, he never thought he'd take this selfie-- much less share it. He thought it could be an inspiration, however.
Top Five Tips for Looking Great at Any Age
- Make the decision to change and be better - Alpha talks about when he wouldn't take his shirt off at the pool. He was so embarrassed that he decided to do what he needed to do in order to never feel like that again.
- Workout with weights - 5 days a week (Monday shoulder, Tuesday chest & triceps, Wednesday legs, Thursdays biceps & abs, Fridays back).
- Complete fasted cardio - every day for 30 - 45 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Refer to this great video BEST Cardio to SHRED Fat FAST!
- Clean up your diet - nothing tastes as good as looking good feels. The majority of the food Alpha eats is delicious but healthy with high quality calories.
- REPEAT EVERY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR ... and 10 years later, here is Alpha.
Body for Life by Bill Phillips | Audible Audio-Book
Body for Life by Bill Phillips is a great program that Alpha has seen work on thousands of people. The book effectively discusses diet & fitness and gives direction (exactly what you need to do). If you don't have time to read, which who does these days, using Audible is super efficient. Alpha is a huge fan of Audible when he's doing his cardio daily. Cardio sucks but Audible helps it suck a whole lot less!
With Audible's audio-books, you can listen to your favorites including Body for Life. You can grab it for free at Audible.com with a 30 day trial. Our sponsors at Audible want you to start your 30-day trial and download your first audio-book for FREE by going to Audible | An Amazon Company