Confidence is the single most important trait that happy and healthy men can hope to possess. There's not a one-sized-fits-all formula, however. Confidence is not a 'thing'. It's a result of your daily actions that make you feel fulfilled and happy as well as when you bring value to the world around you and the people you meet.
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how we are all at different places on our confidence journey. If you need assistance with this journey, check out The Alpha M Confidence Course . Once you realize your confidence, however, everything in life gets better. Keep in mind that confidence is not the same as arrogance.
Bonus tips: These two things confident people do: they say 'hello' and they give compliments. These show that you're super secure with yourself. Compliments also make people automatically like you better too. Additionally, pair these instant confident tips with the Ten Body Language Tips to Appear More Confident
Appear More Confident NOW
- A well groomed man is a more confident looking man. He looks like he takes pride in his appearance. Get regular haircuts, keep eyebrows in check, get rid of nose hair, make sure facial hair is 'not connecting down to your chest'.
- Wear stylish clothes that fit you properly - when you look more current, you look more confident. Properly fitting clothes highlight and showcase your body as well as make you look taller and more confident.
- Learn to use your smile - if you smile often and freely, you look like you feel great, you're happy, and you look super confident.
- Eye contact - look at people (everyone) in the eye.
- Stand up straight, chest up, shoulders back - proper posture includes when your sitting