DazzlePro coupon code (70% off site and free U.S. shipping)– AlphaSmile
Aaron Marino of alpha m. is talking about the power of a smile. A smile is one of the most powerful non-verbal communication tools that you have.
When used, a smile communicates happiness, friendliness, joy, and confidence. But if your teeth are dull, discolored, and not pearly, you are not using this powerful tool as often as you should be. As we age, we get stained and discolored teeth. There is good news- whitening your teeth hasn't been easier! A bright white smile makes you feel good, like wearing new shoes on your face.
How to Whiten Your Teeth
- Whitening Toothpaste - not expensive but not effective
- Professional Bleaching by a Dentist - molds are made and then the molds are filled with a bleaching peroxide gel. You will sit 30 to 45 minutes per sitting. This method is effective with surface and set-in stains. The peroxide doesn't damage your enamel, but your teeth and gums may get sensitive. Cost is around $500. Treatments needed are around 2 to 3.
- Laser - bleaching solution is placed on the teeth and then the light speeds-up the whitening process. Tooth sensitivity is reduced, but the cost is between $600 - $800
- In Home Whitening - options vary from whitening strips, 7-day whitening kit, 16% tray, and 35% professional pack
In Home Whitening Options
- Whitening Strips - takes time and consistency
- Whitening Kits - 7 Day Smilepacks 11% feature preloaded trays with the whitening agent. Pop in and leave on for 20-minutes, 7 days in a row. Alpha demonstrates how to use. It's not too harsh with 11% peroxide solution. Downside is 7-days in a row. Smilepack 16% trays, with a stronger peroxide solution, have amazing results.
- Professional at Home - this option, Professional Teeth Whitening System, has a 35% solution. Alpha demonstrates how to use the trays and light. This is the closest to professional.
If you are currently not using your smile because you not happy with the color of your teeth, you can whiten at home! Talk to an orthodontist if you need your teeth straightened. It may cost a bit of money, but it will pay dividends in the long. Remember, a white jacked-up smile is much better than a yellow jacked-up smile. If you are interested in the DazzlePro products, you get 70% off with free shipping using the code AlphaSmile!