10 Tips to Be More Handsome | How to Enhance Handsomeness
Personal Microderm - Use code alpha15 for 15% off site-wide
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how to be more handsome with ten handsomeness enhancing tips.
- Take care of your eyes by using eye cream twice a day (morning and night) to keep skin lush and elastic.
- Getting enough sleep is critical for looking youthful and young. Alpha explains how to get that glowing complexion from proper sleep.
- Boast a white smile.
- Wear sunglasses when outside to prevent fine lines and wrinkles while looking super smooth.
- Upgrade your eye wear if you wear glasses. A cool pair of frames is a perfect option to make a stylish statement with your face.
- Get a fresh cut. Not only are you more handsome, but you will feel amazing too.
- Take care of your lips because dry cracked lips are not handsome
- Wash your face twice a day to remove dirty, grime, and oil that lead to blackheads and blemishes.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week. It's the #1 step to assure your skin is regenerating. Alpha explains how you can be left with youthful and glowing skin after exfoliating. You can use a wash cloth, scrub, or the PMD that Alpha uses. The PMD is the rock-star of exfoliation. It's a power tool that's the bee's knees for keeping you fresh, young, and vibrant. It also resurfaces your face, including acne and chicken pox scars.
- Use your smile! There is nothing that makes you look more handsome than smiling!