6 Surprising Tips for Growing THICKER Facial Hair and a Better Beard
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that the majority of us weren't born with dense beards. Most were born with patchiness.
How to Get Fuller Facial Hair
- Start exercising as there's a direct correlation with increasing testosterone & blood flow and growing a beard
- Reduce your stress level to lower cortisol levels - elevated cortisol levels reduce testosterone levels. Try yoga!
- Feed your beard with critical fats and proteins
- Take vitamins to enhance thickness, density, and growth rate - VitaBeard is suggested. Then when it grows, try using the Executive razor from the Dollar Shave Club. Alpha uses it for all of his manscaping needs. You can get a free 1st month, just pay for shipping.
- Don't shave for 4 weeks - your facial hair will transition from short and stubby to something you can manage. Alpha's been growing his out. He's been brushing it down as well as shaping it up.
- Give it time - age fixes a lot of patchiness, but some guys just won't have a lot of facial hair for a number of reasons such as genetics or ethnicity.