Nuts, nuggets, nads, wang danglers, balls, spunk bunkers, love grenades. Whatever you call your precious peaches, you need to know them better. Testicular cancer is a nut nuisance. It's killing guys needlessly every year. By checking regularly and catching it early, testicular cancer has a 95% cure rate. Aaron Marino of alpha m. presents #feelingnuts.
Six Simple Sack Steps to Keep Nuts In-Check
- Examine each once a month - after a hot shower for the most relaxed time
- Gently roll between thumb and fingers - no pain or discomfort should be felt
- If one is larger than the other, it's okay - testicles are brothers not twins
- Identify your epididymis - you'll realize it's not a tumor
- Feel for lumps on sides and front - as small as a grain of rice or as large as a pea
- If you notice pain, swelling, discoloration, or lumps, go see your doctor asap
Feeling nuts- it's quick and easy! Alpha is #feelingnuts! Take your posts with #feelingnuts and spread the word. Let's save some lives together.