Just because you can't see something when you look in the mirror, it doesn't mean it's not there. Today, it's all about ear hair.
Aaron Marino of alpha m. says one of life's cruelest jokes is that as you age, hair falls out where you want it to grow and grows where you don't want it to grow. The first facial orifice that needs to be managed as you age? Crazy nose hairs! The next 'head hole' that you need to pay attention to is your ears. When ear hair is left unmanaged, it gets LONG! The outer ear and opening of the ear are the focus of this video.
The grooming options for the outside of the ear:
- If only one to four hairs, use high-quality tweezers.
- If you have more substantial hair, use a facial hair grooming tool.
- Wax strips are another alternative (Alpha demonstrates) which removes the hair like tweezing.
The grooming options for the opening of the ear:
- Use handheld mirror to see your hair and have control with the scissor (round tip, nose hair trimming scissors)
- Nose hair trimmer works perfectly for ear hair. Tilt your head so that the hair falls out.
After you are finished grooming your ears, clean out your ears. Use a Q-Tip.