Let's be honest. You've worked hard to get where you are professionally so don't blow the interview.
Aaron Marino of alpha m. gives advice for interviewing.
- Research the company prior to the interview.
- Also make sure to show interest and enthusiasm about working for this company.
- Next, need to make sure that you are warm, friendly, and have a sense of humor.
- But don't try to be all things to all people; be confident in what you are good at.
- Set yourself apart from the competition and leave a lasting impression.
- Last, ask for that job!