Is there anything more quintessentially masculine than a leather jacket? The leather jacket is an amazing wardrobe staple. Aaron Marino of alpha m. talks about buying smarter so your jacket will be in style for years to come! Alpha bought his last one 15 years ago.
Leather jacket selection tips and advice
- Buy classic- biker, racer, fatigue, bomber are all timeless
- Focus on the fit - size down and remember the jacket will stretch out over time
- Toss the whole black and brown not matching idea
- Don't be afraid to dress up your leather jacket
- Buy what you can afford and don't overspend
- The lighter weight jacket, the more expensive
- Be patient when selecting a leather jacket
Where to shop
Lucky Brand leather jackets are incredible. Alpha tried on a variety of them. The prices are reasonable, the quality is great, and the variety is sensational. If you want edgy and rock star, check out All Saints. Another location with a great selection is Bloomingdales, although they are more pricey.