When you think of an alpha male, you think of a man with a dominant presence. This is the dude that all of the ladies love. Typically, he's big, strong, and oozes with masculinity. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that those of us who weren't born big and macho can still dress alpha! This outfit screams ALPHA!
Lock Down This Look | This Is So Super Alpha!
- A great pair of boots - the style depends on you. Alpha digs a black pair of Chelsea boots
- Gray or black slim fit jeans
- The black tee shirt - simple and sexy, fit needs to be right, and sleeves need tricep exposure
- Great fitting leather jacket
- Accessories - sunglasses and a cool watch such as the Original Watch. This watch is alpha - all black, super sick, sunburst dial, quartz movement, and wood bezel. Alpha loves this watch, and its amazing price. His favorite is the minimalist design. They use real wood, and they do good for the environment (they plant 10 trees for every watch they sell).
- Confident body language - when you walk a room, have presence and purpose. Chest up, eye contact, smile, and hand-shake like you mean it!