Clothing shows the world who we are and showcases our unique personalities and preferences. Clothing can highlight our attributes or camouflage our perceived negatives. You can even look taller or muscular with the use of clothing. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents 7 style tips to look trimmer.
Seven Tips to Look Smaller Instantly
- Don't go nuts layering
- Taper your pant legs toward the ankle - and take things out of your pockets
- Jacket or sport coat should have a lower stance, two button (don't button bottom), and has a double vent
- Keep it solid with fabrics - if pattern, tight thin pin stripe is best.
- Go dark with fabric color - black, dark brown, navy, charcoal
- Shoes should be clean, simple, elongated toe box, and slight taper
- Don't tuck casual shirts - make sure they're proper length at middle of crotch
Extra tip - make sure your posture is perfection!