As men, we are good with a lot of things, but when to discard old clothes is not one of them. Old concert tee? Holes in shirts? Aaron Marino of alpha m. covers six signs when to get rid of old clothes.
You can't effectively and efficiently manage your wardrobe with clutter. It's hard to get rid of some items, but remember that you are evolving with your style. Go grab a trash bag and fill it up. Donate these to Goodwill or Salvation Army or another charity! Love everything in your wardrobe.
When is it time to discard a clothing item?
- Items that just don't fit you - don't keep items you can't wear
- Visible discoloration or stains - ring around the color, arm pit stains
- Look worn-out - threads, holes, shininess
- Out of style - Z. Cavaricci? Time to go!
- Don't like the item - get rid of the crap
- You haven't worn an item in 12 months