In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents new spring men's fragrance suggestions. Discover new fragrances! It's great to switch-up scents. If you stick to one too long as your signature scent, it gets tired. Also, an old cologne can 'date' you. It's a perfect time to switch things up.
Scent is an instant style upgrade. It's a one-size-fits-all. You don't have to get anything tailored-- if you like it, wear it and your style will increase 100xs. Fragrance is an investment. You get what you pay for. Regardless of the price, these suggestions are fantastic, amazing, and fresh. These spring fragrances are green, citrus-y, and fresh.
- Sauvage Runner-up with citrus-y scent, masculine, people pleaser, safe go-to scent
- Un Jardin Sur Le Nil #5 smells like green mango, fresh, fruity, and completely unique scent
- Bergamote Soleil #4 smells like citrus, lasts a long time (oak moss), effervescent
- Every Storm A Serenade #3 upgrade to Acqua di Gio, woody spruce, eucalyptus, green foggy smell after hot rain
- Ambre Nuit #2 masculine with rose, pink pepper, and ambergris
- Green Irish Tweed #1 by Creed, like Cool Water times 100, clean and green with musky. Essence of sophisticated man.