The term 'baller' originated from basketball - a guy who has super sick skills. Now it refers to anyone who can 'make it rain'. Ballers drive a sick ride, dress cool, have a fresh cut, have a pimped crib, and are blinged out. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says the problem is that the fancy sh!t is expensive.
Budget Baller Tips
- Find great clothes at a great price - H&M, Forever 21, JC Penney, American Eagle, and Zara. Also hit discount racks and shop during season changes. Try thrift stores and eBay too, for incredible prices.
- Budget accessories - watches and sunglasses
- Grooming - fresh and tight cuts. Your fingernails need to be includes.
- Keep your ride right - clean your car once a week
- Keep your crib spotless and organized - do a little bit every day
Affordable Luxury Accessories
MVMT Watches are sexy! Alpha loves them because they are affordable luxury. He displays his two of his favorites: rose gold white face leather and black face rugged camo. He also fell in love with the mesh strap watch with the sick design. All are super versatile and can be dressed up and down. They also have great shades - they are high quality at affordable prices.