Who is 100% satisfied with their hair style? Who feels their hair style game is solid but could be better? Who thinks their hair style sucks? In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents tricks for picking a better hair style.
Steps to Getting That Perfect Hair Style
- Identify your face shape - see chart below
- Select a hair style that contrasts your hair style - ie: round face / angular style
- Select hair style based on your hair texture (don't fight Mother Nature) - ie: kinky hair / no super straight style; straight fine hair / no BluMaan; rock your bald-headed look; use hair fiber for thinning (GoFybr)
- Look for a hair style inspiration - ie: use Google images
- Find a hair stylist that will guide you - print out your hair style inspirations from Google images and then go on a hair journey with a new DUDE stylist (ask for referrals from a friend who has a cool style)
- Choose a better hair product - for a bueno hair recommendation, shoot an email over to Pete and Pedro (Alpha's Shark Tank hair company) [email protected] with a picture of your hair and a list of the product(s) you're currently using.