Ensure that you have a good experience the next time you get your 'do did! Aaron Marino of alpha m. goes over six salon etiquette tips:
- Be on time! The salon is on a schedule by arriving 5 minutes early.
- Leave your kid(s) at home.
- Communicate with your stylist - tell them exactly what you want and bring a picture.
- Get off your cell phone - it's rude and inconsiderate!
- Don't unload your dirty laundry on your stylist - be interest and engaging, not a downer.
- TIP! Bring cash for your stylist's tip and hair washer's tip.