Are your workouts stagnant? It's your responsibilty to keep them fresh, intense, and interesting. Aaron Marino of alpha m. asks if your workouts are where they should be. Here are six simple tips for a better workout:
- Workout by yourself - a partner slows you down
- Develop a plan - think it out then write it down
- Switch up your workouts - keep it fresh to trick your body
- Put your phone away! - you will take more time between sets while in the gym
- Resting Less Between Sets - if you're rest more than a minute, there is no need for it unless lifting for strength
- Set a Time Limit - you can get an effective workout in 30 - 45 minutes.
BONUS! Switch gyms to add new life into your workout program! If you're in a rut, not wild about the people or equipment, or bored as hell, change gyms for inspiration.