In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro interviews Ryan Stratis from Ninja Superstar.
First, Alpha thanks him for letting him come by Ninja Quest Fitness in Marietta, GA. Then they sit down to talk about American Ninja Warrior.
- How did it start for Ryan? He was hooked after seeing it on TV
- Was he always athletic? He regained being fit after high school with wrestling and being in the military.
- What does Ryan attribute his American Ninja Warrior success? He says 'work smarter, not harder.'
- Is the camaraderie like it seems? He said overall yes. He never imagined it would get this big.
- Ninja Quest was built to train for American Ninja Warrior. How did you train before? Ryan said that they had to train in their backyard. They worked to their strengths.
Later, Alpha takes a walk around Ninja Quest Fitness and tries out some of the obstacles and apparatus. He gets some tips from Ryan too. After Alpha tries his hand at ninja warrior, he comments about how difficult it is. Last, he introduces Daniel who is one of the country's best parkour athletes. Daniel demonstrates some cool stuff. When Alpha closes out the video, he announces that we'll see Ryan on American Ninja Warrior Season 8!