Manscaping Tools Enter Code IAMXXLB for 10% Off
Aaron Marino of alpha m. discusses some hair removal options which some are quick, some are slower, some are painless, and some are not:
- Plucking is good for single hair removal and tight spaces.
- Hair clippers are for covering big areas of your body. Be careful if it's your first time because you can cut yourself.
- Shaving is great for short hairs only.
- Waxing is for anywhere, for delicate areas, and for fine areas. It lasts 3x as long as clipping and shaving.
- Electrolysis is good for removing small areas of hair. They insert a small probe into the follicle and the hair dies. You may have to go back for multiple treatments.
- Laser hair removal zaps sections of hair. Each time it grows back, it comes in thinner. 90% is permanent, and 10% is sprigs coming back.