TOP 10 Grooming DON'Ts! | BIGGEST Men's Grooming Mistakes
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses men's bad grooming choices. In attempt to keep you from screwing-up or screwing-up further, Alpha goes over these bad grooming choices so you can correct them asap.
Top Ten Grooming DON'Ts
- Don't forget your feet! Nasty and neglected toenails are the biggest turn off!
- Don't rock a massive man bush - prune your pubes and take some of the bulk out of the bush
- Don't grow a neck beard - it's critical to be taken serious and not like a slob. Alpha demonstrates how quick and easy this shaving step can be! Dollar Shave Club razors rock, and they are giving Alpha M. fans a great deal (1st month free + shipping)! They have changed the shaving game by shipping high-quality blades and razors to your doorstep monthly. No contract or hidden fees.
- Don't forget about the shaft
- Don't forget the boys -- a fuzz sack is not good
- Don't shave your unibrow-- pluck them!
- Don't use a blade past its prime
- Don't forget your nose and ear hair -- plus, clean your ears twice a week and check for boogers when you go to the bathroom
- Don't forget to exfoliate after manscaping to prevent breakouts and rashes
- Don't stink! Take regular showers, use deodorant & cologne (not too much!), and have fresh breath