Bad Boy Style | Summer Essentials
Bad Boys don't wear pleated khaki shorts and boat shoes-- so don't show up at a spring or summer picnic wearing these! You have a reputation to uphold! Remember, image is all about consistency.
Bad Boy Summer Essentials
- Tanks- use a white *wife beater* as a main shirt (if you've been diligent with your workouts) or base layer for summer look. In this situation, an undershirt gives you a dangerous edge. You're wearing a nice fitted button-up but only button one button. You're letting the *wife beater* show. You're putting together a persona that gives you an edge.
- Shirts - the simple white or black v-neck or crew with no graphics. Keep it clean.
- Shorts - not the type with a hem or a place to hang your hammer. Alpha is talking about cut-off and distressed jean shorts. Give the shorts a fold up (one single cuff) which says you are bad but a bit refined.
- Belt - casual cotton belt that is not too fancy. The belt says *whatever*.
- Footwear- no driving mocs, boat shoes, or super nice Nikes and no mandles! Low top Chucks or high top fresh kicks are the choice. Bad boys, on the average, don't show their toes. But if you're going to express your bad boy style in flip flops, make sure your toes are in check and taken care of. Get them cut and cleaned!
- Shades- the ultimate choice that fits with practically every face shape is the black Wayfarer by Ray Ban.