Aaron Marino of alpha m. welcomes you to the 3rd and final installment of the Alpha M. Grooming Awards 2015. Today is all about that sexy body of yours! we are going over the best grooming products for your body. Alpha is simply giving his grooming picks and is not affiliated with any of these products.
- Body Wash - Molton Brown Black Peppercorn Body Wash is 'macho yet vulnerable'. It's masculine and earthly. For a double peppercorn packed punch, he added the Molton Brown Recharge Black Pepper Antiperspirant Stick. This stuff rocks! Alpha also recently tried the Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash as well. It's fresh and light. His drugstore pick is Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
- Deodorant - Recipe for Men Antiperspirant Deodorant is a product that Alpha will 'lay his life down for'. It's incredible! It's natural and a roll on. It lasts for 24 hours and alcohol free. It's also mild so it doesn't compete with other fragrance. His drugstore pick is Dove Men+Care
- Bar Soap - Kiel's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap exfoliates while it cleans. It has a citrus blend which smells great.
- Moisturizer - Eucerin Intensive Repair doesn't have a sexy name, but it's intensive and thicker than most body lotions. It soaks in and doesn't leave you greasy. It's also not super expensive.
- Powder - Grooming Lounges Super Powder is the best ball powder being light, fresh, and masculine. It works incredibly well fighting testicular wetness!