You can get pimples anywhere except palms and bottom of feet. Butt cheeks can occasionally get pimples too, which these eventually go away. However, Aaron Marino of alpha m. says some people suffer from chronic butt acne, aka buttne. It's caused by dead skin cells and bacteria that end up into the follicle causing infection and inflammation.
Combat Sweaty Butt Cheeks and Clogged Pores
- Take showers asap after a visit to the gym.
- Use wet wipes during times when you're sweaty during the day.
- When showering, exfoliate with a loofa or body puff.
- Couple exfoliating with a benzoyl peroxide wash like PanOxyl.
- Use salicylic acid such as Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Treatment Pads to unclog the pores
- If you are currently shaving your butt cheeks with a razor, stop!